West Bengal state board exam results for class 12 will be announced on 24th May, as stated by Education Minister Bratya Basu. The exams, known as ‘Uchha Madhyamik Pariksha’ in the state, were conducted from March 14 to March 27. Basu, who also heads the Higher Education department, confirmed that the results of HS Examination 2023 conducted by WBCHSE will be published on May 24. Students will be able to view/download their results through an online portal from 12:30 pm, and hard copy marksheets and certificates will be distributed by the Council on May 31. The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education conducted the exam across 2349 venues, with a total of 8.52 lakh candidates appearing for the exams this year.
For more details, candidates can visit the official website link: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/topic/west-bengal
The vacancy/post name, total post, qualification, selection process, application fees, job location, selection process, official website link, apply link, apply start date, and apply end date details can be found on the official website.
West Bengal: Class 12 state board exam results on May 24 – Short Details
Sorry, I cannot provide a relevant answer with the given information.
West Bengal: Class 12 state board exam results on May 24 – FAQ’s
1. Application End Date
– The application end date for the West Bengal state board exam results has already passed as the exams were held between March 14 and March 27.
2. Total Post
– The total number of candidates who appeared for the exams this year was 8.52 lakh.
3. Selection Process
– The selection process for the West Bengal state board exam results is based on the performance of the candidates in the Uchha Madhyamik Pariksha.
4. Job Location
– The job location is not applicable for the announcement of the class 12 exam results.
5. Application Fees
– There are no application fees for viewing/downloading the exam results.
– The qualification required is to have appeared for the Uchha Madhyamik Pariksha conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
7. Official Website Link
– The official website link for viewing/downloading the exam results is not provided in the given information.